What We Inspect
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition
- We provide a very detailed computerized report that is usually emailed right to your email typically within a couple hours of the actual inspection with photos and commentary pointing out any issues and also important need to know items such as, main water shut off valves, main electrical panels, and important serial numbers, just to name a few of many.
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway